MEDITERRANEAN PERSPECTIVES – Via Ficulnea, 26, 00137 Rome, Tel. +39 3201116463, VAT number: 15785741008, Tax Code 97187450586 is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to assist you.
- Principles followed on data protection
- What rights do you have regarding your personal data
- What personal data we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we protect your data
- About cookies
- Contact Information
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data has been processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We / us (both capitalized and not) – Mediterranean Perspectives
2. Principles followed on data protection
We are committed to following the following data protection principles:
Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information regarding the processing of your data upon request.
Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
Processing is done with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
Processing is limited with a period of time. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
3. Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the following rights:
- Right to information – means you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – means that you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right of rectification: this means that you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: in certain circumstances it is possible to request the erasure of personal data from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing: this means that in some cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing: this means that you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects that affect or significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to the help of the supervisory authority: You have the right to seek the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal proceedings such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent for the processing of your personal data.
4. What personal data we collect about you
Information you have provided to us
Name, surname, email address, home address. This is the information you provided to us to subscribe to our newsletter, contact us, and participate in our initiatives.
Automatically Collected Information About You
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. This information is collected to monitor traffic on the site (google analytics) and to improve the user experience. For example, to store the information the user has already entered in the fields of the registration request, and to facilitate registration.
Information from our partners
We do not distribute the data provided in any way to third party partners for commercial or marketing purposes.
Information available to the public
We do not collect information about you that is publicly available.
5. How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to anonymously analyze traffic data only (Google Analytics).
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
We will inform you promptly if any further processing and purposes occur.
6. Who else has access to your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers.
7. How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (The HTTPS protocol has been installed on the site, by installing the SSL DV (Domain Validated) certificate.
We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. However, we undertake to notify the competent authorities of any data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist authorities in the event of breaches.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children (under the age of 16). We do not refer children to our services.
8. Information about cookies
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. The choice to disable cookies could hinder the use of certain functions.
Necessary cookies: These cookies are required to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
Functionality cookies: these cookies provide functions that make the use of the service more convenient and make more personalized functions possible. For example, they may remember your name and email in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and our services.
You can remove the cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
9. Contact information:
To request the cancellation, display, anonymization of data, write to email@example.com.
To contact the national supervisory authority, write or call: firstname.lastname@example.org – 06 69677 1
The last change was made on June 16, 2021.